Seawall works begin
Works started on a new protective seawall at the Busselton foreshore last week.
City of Busselton engineering and works services director Oliver Darby said the existing seawall between Queen Street and Jetty Way would be reconstructed to provide improved protection to the foreshore.
He said the upgrades would also improve the overall amenity of the area and works included the construction of a new Queen Street lookout and a universal access ramp onto the beach.
Works at the foreshore are set for completion by June 30, subject to weather conditions.
Get the latest news from thewest.com.au in your inbox.
Sign up for our emails